INNOVATIVE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CONNECTING YOU TO CHINESE CONSUMERS
Aoorey is an accurate consumption media to help British merchant entities attract Chinese customers into their stores.
Why Choose Us
Aoorey recognises the importance and value of your privacy. We have prepared this Privacy Statement to describe how we use data about you when you use our services.
1. We are Aoorey Global Ltd. (trading as Aoorey). Our registered office is 321 Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London, W1B 5TD UK. Our company number is +44(0)208 941 3657.
2. Aoorey provides data-driven "Services" to businesses & organisations ("Clients"), and to general consumers ("Users"); we source data from social media networks, from our Clients and from other reputable data providers.
2. This Privacy Statement applies to all of the data that we collect through our Services, regardless of the type of Service or the device on which you access the Services.
3. From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to clarify or amend our privacy policies; if we make a material change to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you either by email or by notice on or through the Services you use. By continuing to use any of our Services, this will be treated as your acceptance of the updated Privacy Statement.
The personal data we collect about you depends on which Aoorey Services you use.
1. If you register for any of our Client Services, we may ask you to provide your name, an email address, a contact telephone number, the company you work for, your address, a username and password and other information relevant to the Services we provide. For specific Aoorey Services, the administrator for your Client account may provide this information on your behalf. From time to time, we may also collect other information directly from you.
2. Depending on which of our Services you register for, we may collect payment information from you to enable us to take payment for the Services you require.
3. We collect information about you when you use any of our Services. For example, if you are logged in to The Aoorey App, we will collect information as to how you use it, including: how often you log in, what parts of the App you visit (and how often), what filters & functions are commonly used.
4. We collect information about the device you use to use to connect to our Services, including web browser type, device type, operating system, your mobile device identifier, and the name of your ISP or mobile carrier. If permitted by your device, we may also collect your location information.
5. Based on the information you have provided or made available to us, we may infer other information to allow us to improve our service to you. This may include customising your experience of our Services or to suggest other Aoorey Services you may be interested in trying.
1. For certain Aoorey Services, you may be asked to authenticate using a Social Login process. Social Login (also known as social sign-in), is a form of single sign-on using existing information from a social networking service (such as Wechat or QQ), to sign into a third party website or application instead of creating a new login account specifically for that website or application.
2. By authenticating to Aoorey Services using Social Login, you consent to Aoorey accessing information from the social media network that you authenticated yourself with. This is in accordance with the terms and conditions you will have agreed to when registering with the relevant Social Media Network.
3. The data we collect (or infer) can include the name or username connected with your Social Media profile, the people you follow or engage with, your profile picture, your interests, your gender, your location, the content you publish, or any other data you make publicly available through your Social Media profile; this information is collected from the Social Media Network, processed and then stored by Aoorey.
4. All of the Social Media data we collect is publicly available and could be sourced by anybody with a computer and access to the internet.
5. Through the use of our Consumer Services, we may also collect information about the device you use to use to connect to our Services, including web browser type, device type, operating system, your mobile device identifier, and the name of your ISP or mobile carrier. If permitted by your device, we may also collect your location information.
6. Your consent to our use of your publicly available data from the Social Networks is based on your privacy settings on the Social Networks themselves. If you do not wish for your data to appear on services like ours, we would recommend that you change the privacy settings on your Social Network account (for example, on Wechat, mark your account as "Protected").
General user information may be used in the following ways:
To ensure that content within our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. By registering with any of our Services you consent to this communication. For the avoidance of doubt we will not send any messages to you unless they are about our services or are messages from our Partners or Partner Websites.
You may opt out of such messages at any time through the unsubscribe option on these messages.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about relevant changes to Aoorey Services.
2.1. The information collected from Social Media Networks, detailed in the Consumer Services section above (3.2), is collected by Aoorey to enable our Consumer Services, and to provide Business Services to our Clients. Our Clients use the insight we derive from the Social Media data to better understand their customers, to understand their competitors’ customers, to identify opportunities for new products, and to make their communication with customers more relevant.
2.2. Our Clients may also use our insight to provide relevant, targeted messages to consumers directly through social media (as per the terms and conditions of the Social Media Networks).
2.3. This data may also be aggregated and shared in our web applications at www.Aoorey.com, on our mobile and other applications and in any reports we produce on third party sites, publications and applications, and in any B2B applications and products, operated by us or our Partners or licensees.
2.4. As a User of our Consumer Services, we, or our Partners, may contact you only where you have shared your data with us (either directly or through authenticating with one or more Social Networks). We may contact you, for example, to:
you information relating to our products or, where you have consented, our Partners' products;
Invite you to take part in competitions and contests;
Send you information related to your activities in our applications;
Inform you of and invite you to take advantage of offers, rewards and privileges;
Inform you of other products, which we think may be of interest to you (in the case of third party products, where you have opted in to receiving such information);
2.5. You may always opt out of such communications by following the instructions on those messages or (where the contact is through a Social Network) through revoking your connection with our applications.
1. In connection with the uses made of information, above, we may disclose or transfer your personal information to any member of our company, or related holding company/subsidiaries. These may be located outside the EEA in jurisdictions which do not have equivalent data protection laws to those in your jurisdiction.
2. We may also disclose or transfer your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If our Site is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
1. We will retain personal information about you for as long as is reasonably necessary for us to provide our Services.
2. Unless a derogation applies, we will comply with requests to access or correct your personal data. We will also ensure personal data is accurate and complete. Where reasonably requested, we will also cease to retain personal data or remove the means by which personal data can be associated with individuals.
3. To exercise these rights, please email us at team@Aoorey.com or write to us at the address listed at the beginning of this document.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our Partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us, at our sole discretion and without any prior notice to you.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage however arising from your failure to comply with the above.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them. You are responsible for all use of the Site via your Internet connection.
Much of the underlying data and images on the Site is/are obtained from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Sina Weibo, Tencent, Youku, Orkut, Mixi, VKontakte, Renren and other social networks and data services ("Social Networks"). The Copyright in this data is held by the Social Networks and / or the respective users of these and other services. The arrangement, categorisation, compilation and presentation of this data, as well as all articles and other editorial content on the Site is our copyright.
You may print off our data for personal use, you may link to the Site, copy and publish excerpts where this does not infringe the copyright of the Social Networks or their users. Our status (and that of the Social Networks and others as suppliers of the data) must be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial or monetary purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our permitted licensors.
We hope at some point be in a position to share some of our data via an API but in the meantime, you must observe the above terms.
Aoorey, the Aoorey logo and the Aoorey design are trademarks of Aoorey, a trading name of Aoorey Global Ltd and may not be used without express written permission from us, other than for attribution. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Aoorey-originated content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, software and the compilation of all content (but not the Content itself) on the Site, is our property and is protected by copyright laws. Except as set out in these Terms, no reproduction of any Aoorey-originated content is permitted without written permission from us.
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely without prior notice at our discretion. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to register or upload material to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the standards set out below in respect of the Content (as defined below) you post, submit or display. You must ensure any Content:
Is truthful and accurate, to the best of your knowledge. Where, in registering to use or upload content or data to the Site, you are required to provide information, you must always provide accurate and truthful information and shall ensure such information is kept up to date.
Is compliant with all applicable laws.
Does not contain any material which is defamatory or libellous.
Does not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, or which causes annoyance or invades another's privacy.
Does not contain sexually explicit material, promote illegal activity, violence or discrimination or any kind.
Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person or assist or promote such infringement.
Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
Does not impersonate any person or organisation, or misrepresent your identity in any way.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. You acknowledge you are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account, including without limitation the Content posted, submitted or displayed on the Site using your account.
You understand that all postings, messages, text, images, communications or other materials ("Content") posted, displayed, submitted or published on, uploaded to, transmitted through, or linked from ("post" or "posted"), the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated, including you where you are responsible for such Content. You understand that we do not control, and are not responsible for, Content made available through the Site by you or by anyone else, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Site and Content it may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of us. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen or approve Content, but that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, delete or remove any Content that is available via the Site, in connection with violations of the letter or spirit of these Terms or for any other reason.
You acknowledge that the Content that you post on the Site will be able to be viewed by other users of the Site and through third party websites and services. You should only post Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms. Further, whilst you retain your rights to any Content you post on or through the Site you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You agree that this licence includes the right for us to provide, promote and improve the Site and the services provided through it and to make Content submitted to or through the Site available to other companies, organisations, or individuals who partner us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by us of other companies, organisations or individuals who partner with us may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and / or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. You must not access the Site via bots, crawlers or through automated means.
By breaching some of these provisions, you may be committing a criminal offence in law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
The courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
We hope you enjoy the Site but, for avoidance of doubt, you may NOT use our site in the following ways:
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or breaches any applicable law or regulation.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam).
To knowingly transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful computer code.
To reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site or the equipment and software it utilises.
Registered users may disconnect from any of the Aoorey applications by following the instructions on the applications to disconnect all their social accounts, and no further personal data will be gathered. Users may request that all personally identifying data from them is deleted by sending a request to team@Aoorey.com.
Please read this section carefully since it limits our liability and that of Aoorey's parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors (collectively the "Aoorey entities"). This disclaimer and limitation on liability only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties (express or implied) made by any or all of the Aoorey. entities as to its:
fitness for a particular purpose;
non-infringement or originality.
To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for:
any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, or inability to use, the Site;
any loss of data, use, good will or other intangible losses resulting from
1). your access to use or inability to access or use the Site
2). any conduct or content of any third party on the Site including without limitation any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties
3). any content obtained from the Site or
4). unauthorised access, use or alteration of your transmissions or Content.
The Aoorey entities make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Site or any Content;
any harm to your computer system, loss of data or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Site or any Content
the deletion of or failure to store or to transmit any Content and other communications maintained by the Site;
whether the Site will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure and error free basis.
No advice or information whether oral or written obtained from the Aoorey entities or through the Site will create any warranty not expressly made in these Terms.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable then that provision will be limited to the minimum extent necessary and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
If you have any concerns about these terms or material which appears on our site, please contact us at team@Aoorey.com.